Terms & Conditions
- The Content of this website is owned by Asthma New Zealand, and is protected by copyright law, as a collective work and compilation.
- The information comprised herein is provided from sources believed to be reliable and accurate at the time it is posted to this website. Therefore accuracy and content cannot be assured.
- The User acknowledges and accepts that Asthma New Zealand and its subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents, employees, licensers, and/or third-party content providers do not accept any responsibility arising out of the use of or non-availability of this website, or reliance on the content contained herein and shall not have any liability whatsoever whether for any loss, claims, actions, proceedings, costs or damages whether they be direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or general damages, contribution or indemnity, of any kind whatsoever, however caused.
- Use of this website constitutes acceptance of these terms and limitation of liability.
- Asthma New Zealand shall take all reasonable care to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, but accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss caused by its use.
- "Content" includes, but is not limited to, all text, photographs, software including graphics, video and audio files and anything else contained in this website.
- "User" includes, but is not limited to, any person who is liable to access this website by any means whatsoever, including, but not limited to, legal, illegal, authorised and unauthorised means.