What is different about the AllerProtect Pillow?
- Made in New Zealand by Allergen Control Services using proven effective allergen barrier fabrics and proven effective construction methods.
- While there are many products on the market claiming to help with dust-mites, these are the only products we have found developed by an allergy specialist
Why does AllerProtect work?
The weave on these cotton covered pillows is 5.5 microns, i.e. they are made from an incredibly tightly woven fabric with almost no space between fibres.
In comparison, regular cotton pillowcases have spaces between the fibres of approx 300 mircons. Since the average dust mite measures approx 20 microns, dust mites are not able to pass through your AllerProtect pillow.
- Constructed with 100% cotton precision microweave allergen barrier fabric
- Adjustable height and firmness.
- Genuine 5 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Machine washable (60 deg C) and tumble dry.
- Will not go "lumpy" when washed.
- No chemicals
- Made in New Zealand